ECM – Educazione Continua in Medicina
Only for Italian Participants
E' previsto l'accreditamento ECM per il Congresso. Maggiori informazioni disponibili in seguito.
Topics of the Congress
- Paranasal sinuses and anterior skull base
- Lateral skull base
- Pituitary & cavernous sinus
Call for abstract on the topics of the Congress
SIB invites You to participate actively at the XVI National Congress SIB. You are kindly invited to submit your abstract using the online form on this website.
Abstract will be selected and assigned by the Scientific Supervisor and paper reviewer. The receipt of abstract will be acknowledged automatically by e-mail to the presenting author upon the on-line submission.
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be notified not later than August 31st, 2020.
NEW Deadline for abstract submission: July 31st, 2020.
Abstract submitted after the deadline might be not accepted.
Rules for Speakers/Teachers/Tutors
First of all it’s mandatory to signed COI declaration.
The speech will be subject to accreditation CME, therefore, we request compliance with the following rules:
• the teaching activity must be objective, balanced and not influenced by direct interests or indirect interests of stakeholders with commercial interest;
• the supervisor/teacher must not include in the activity teaching advertising of any kind for specific products of medical interest, must indicate only generic names of drugs, instruments, principals and not the trade name, even if related to the subject matter;
• the supervisor/teacher must not project images covered by copyright, identifying images of drugs or equipment and images that can violate patient privacy.
PC Projection (only PPT file on CD or on a memory stick, USB port or DVD) will be provided. Speakers are kindly requested to contact the Slide Center, placed inside the meeting hall, at least one hour before the presentation in order to test all the audiovisual material.
The presentation will be forwarded through Local Area Network (LAN) directly to the Video Projector. The use of personal laptop (MAC/PC) is allowed directly in the meeting hall, remind the adaptor for VGA cable; the speaker must check it with the technician well in advance. Each Speaker shall collect their technical material at the end of the session or at the latest at the end of the day. The Organizing Secretariat accepts no responsibility for any lost audiovisual material that was not collected or left unattended.
Remember to adhere strictly to the time allotted for each presentation.
At the end of the Congress an attendance certificate will be given to all registered participants.
The Scientific and the Organizing Secretariats reserve the right to make any change to the program they deem necessary for scientific and/or technical reasons.